Friday, September 26, 2008

Coming Soon!



My ISP was down so I wasn't able to post. So much for technology. The good news is that the PediPaws finally arrived. You've seen it on TV and wondered about it, right? Me, too. With four dogs and a cat, I'll have plenty of unsuspecting victims to try it on. I'll let you know how it goes and if it works. I'm also planning to test the green bags that are supposed to keep fruit and veggies from spoiling so fast. The way food costs are spiraling upward, I certainly hope they work.

And because it's cold and rainy here, I thought I'd share a picture of an almond ring my mother baked today. Tastes as good as it looks.

3 comments:

The Stiletto Gang said...

Great idea for a blog! A recipe for that almond ring would be good too.

Rhonda
aka The Southern Half of Evelyn David

Krista said...

Thanks, Rhonda! I'll see if I can wrestle the recipe away from my mom.

Krista

Lorna Barrett said...

Oh, gosh, did you eat the whole thing in one setting? It looks soooooo good, I would've been tempted to do so.

 
template by suckmylolly.com