Friday, September 19, 2008

Guiltless Indulgence


People are asking about the terrific fudge bars I mentioned a few days ago. They're from Julie's Organic Ice Cream, delicious, and the best part is that they're only 100 calories per bar. If, like me, you can plow through half a pint of ice cream but then feel enormously guilty, this is a great way to limit yourself but savor the same creamy ice cream flavor. Julie's also makes adorable 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches. They're tiny and would be perfect for children's birthday parties. Dress them up for princesses or cowboys or serve them plain. They're organic, made of real ice cream and taste wonderful.

I've been trying to come up with some kind of rating system and I think I'm going to use the cupcakes at the top of the blog. Julie's organic fudge bars and ice cream sandwiches get a whopping five cupcakes! Top score.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com