Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Divas Arrive!

It's official. The Diva Runs Out of Thyme is in bookstores today. There have been sightings in a chain bookstore in Texas and at Quail Ridge Books in North Carolina and I have one on my desk, so I know for sure that it's real!

I hope you enjoy the book, but don't overlook the recipes. First Murder Bourbon Pecan Pie is sinfully delicious. Even better when topped with a dollop of whipped cream. Sophie's Crusty Country Bread, Bacon and Herb Stuffing is the recipe I use every year for the holidays. A true family favorite.

Wild rice is so good for us but I find it difficult to make it taste special. I tried a lot of variations before hitting on Cranberry, Mushroom Wild Rice Stuffing. The cranberries add just the right burst of sweet tartness. It was a hit with all my tasters.

And stop by divamysteries.com before Thanksgiving because I'll be posting a Bourbon laced whipped cream that's incredibly simple but is so yummy you just want to keep eating it. Perfect as a topper for pies and and pumpkin cheesecake.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com