Friday, October 24, 2008

Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt


Oikos? I walked by these yogurts and ignored them for months. Greek yogurt? What was that? But then one day, it was the only organic yogurt I could find and I bought a couple to try. What a mistake. Now I'm addicted. Distributed by Stoneyfield Farms, this thick yogurt is nicely satisfying. One container of blueberry yogurt has only 120 calories, but the denseness makes you feel like you're eating more than a snack. It comes in blueberry, vanilla, honey and plain. The blueberry is my favorite, followed closely by vanilla, but if you're a nut for honey, give that one a shot. The only downside is the cost. It's just under $2.00 for a 5.3 ounce container at my local Kroger. WalMart carries larger containers that are a better deal, but I've only see them in plain.

Four cupcakes for a delicious yogurt, but a bit pricey.

1 comments:

badger said...

Hi Krista,

I work for Stonyfield, and I'm happy to hear you are a fan of Oikos Organic, our Greek yogurt. Shoot me an email with your address and I'd be happy to send you some coupons to assist you with your new (and healhy) addiction.

Best, Sarah Badger
Stonyfield Farm
sbadger@stonyfield.com

 
template by suckmylolly.com