Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poison Ivy


This isn't prime poison ivy season but a friend of mine is dealing with it, so I thought I'd share this. Unfortunately, I have a ridiculous sensitivity to poison ivy and can attest that BandAid Anti-Itch Gel is the best thing going. It feels cool on the skin and it helps dry up the poison ivy. It really does sooth the itching better than anything else I've tried, and believe me, I've tried a lot of things. The other key to managing poison ivy is to never ever subject the affected area to heat. That means no hot water, either. There's something about hot water that makes the poison ivy itch more and puff up. Use cool water and soap to wash the rash and then apply the Band-Aid Anti-Itch Gel.

Five cupcakes for a product that soothes an impossible itch.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com