Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa!

This has been a very special year for me since The Diva Runs Out of Thyme was released. I've met such lovely people and had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who was so supportive!

I'm thrilled to say that The Diva Takes the Cake will be released in very early June -- just in time for Hannah's wedding to Craig.

The Diva Dishes will be on vacation until January 5th, 2009. Be sure to check in then, since we'll be featuring some money-saving ideas.

Until then, I wish you all a joyous holiday. Remember, it's about being together and enjoying your loved ones, not about the perfect dinner. None of us are perfect, so relax and enjoy your family and friends. May the New Year bring you good health, laughter, and happy times.

And with that, I wish a Merry Christmas to all --

And to all a good night!

2 comments:

Lorna Barrett said...

Ohhhhh! I LOVE the new cover! What a Christmas treat for you.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Krista!

Vickie said...

I loved your first book, I can't wait to read the next!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com