Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup


There's something wonderful about the soothing qualities of soup on these blustery winter days. And there are certainly a lot of soups on the market from which we can choose. I tried a squash and mango soup the other day that I won't be buying again. But Pacific's Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup is one that I love. Slightly sweet but with the tangy tastes of tomato and red pepper, it's rich and comforting. It has a reduced fat milk base to offset the veggies and give it a pleasant consistency. Four servings per container at a very svelte 110 calories per serving.

Five yummy cupcakes.

1 comments:

Lorna Barrett said...

Rats! I wish you'd posted this one yesterday (grocery day). I love red pepper soup. I went to TGIF last week to have lunch with friends, and was anticipating their red pepper soup. No such luck. They changed the menu and it was broccoli and cheese. (What is this fascination with broccoli and cheese? Everywhere I go, that's the soup or quiche of the day. Ick!)

 
template by suckmylolly.com