Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DogZymes Phyto-Flex CCM


Lorna Barrett writes the Booktown Mystery series. The latest, Bookmarked for Death, has rocketed straight to the New York Times Bestsellers (extended) list. Check out Lorna’s website and blog.


Last fall, my parent's dog Jessie was really suffering with arthritis--to the point where they were considering taking her on that final trip to the vet. Prior to that, their vet suggested meds that made Jessie physically ill, but they also told my parents there wasn't anything else they could do.

I found that pronouncement unacceptable, and asked a friend of mine, whose dogs participate in rally and agility trials, what we could do for her. She suggested a product called Dogzymes Phyto-Flex CCM. It's a digestive/vitamin mix for joint health she uses for her own (aging) dogs. She said we'd see a difference in about two weeks. Darned if she wasn't right. Okay, Jessie is still 12 years old, but she can not only get up the steps once again, but she can run.

I bought it online at Nature’s Farmacy West. It’s not a cheap product, but a four-to-six month supply is about $21 (with a whopping $10 for shipping). Seeing Jessie happy again is well worth it.

Five Cupcakes for DogZymes
No cupcakes for shipping

9 comments:

Peg Brantley said...

Awesome! I'm spreading the word.

(Just wish I had a doggy to apply it to.)

remlane said...

Is there a kitty version?

Lorna Barrett said...

Apparently there is. Check it out:

http://www.naturesfarmacy.com/store/results.php?category=13

ddusty said...

And a reader version?

That is one cute pup, for sure.

Darlene Ryan said...

Is there a human version?

Patg said...

Very good info for my devoted dog person down the walkway.
Patg

Daryl said...

What an adorable dog! Lorna, Krist is right. Jessie could be a model!
Daryl

Dancing-Light-Studio said...

I have been looking for something like this! I want my fur babies with me as long as possible! Thanks!

Elvira said...

Runa, our 9 1/2 yr old Choco;late Labrador is using it and it has don wonders with her arthritis. She has a lot of energy and is not limping. I recommend it without any reserves.

 
template by suckmylolly.com