Monday, July 27, 2009

News

It is with mixed feelings that I am announcing the end of The Diva Dishes. It has been almost a year since I began this blog and it has been an adventure. I've enjoyed all your comments and messages and in many ways, I know I will miss it.

However, there is good news. I'm joining a group of cozy writers who write about food, and we're launching a blog called Mystery Lovers' Kitchen. I'm thrilled to be part of this very talented group of writers. We'll be sponsoring contests and offering some interesting opportunities. In fact, we're kicking things off with a weekly drawing for a gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma. I hope you'll come along and join me for Saturdays with Krista at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen! http://mysteryloverskitchen.com.

See you there!

4 comments:

Pattie T. said...

Although I don't comment all of the time I am a faithful reader and sorry to see this blog go, but since I love cozy mysteries involving food, I'm sure I'll enjoy the new one.

Betsy said...

This blog has become part of my life. I will miss your daily entries!

Betsy said...

I read your blog everyday. I will greatly miss your blog! Let us know if you decide to resume The Diva Dishes!

Krista said...

Thanks, Pattie and Betsy. I admit that I do miss The Diva Dishes! It has only been a few days, but I may reconsider at some point. Maybe if I didn't blog every day . . .

Krista

 
template by suckmylolly.com