Friday, July 3, 2009

Washington Lawyer Margarita

This weekend a lot of spicy grilling will be going on. The perfect drink for meat with heat is a frozen Margarita. This particular version of a blender Margarita has been passed around through a number of Washington DC law firms. It came to me called the Washington Lawyer Margarita. I have no idea who originated it, but it's a winner every time I make it.

Like a lot of blender drinks, it's based on a small can (6 ounce) of frozen limeade. For some odd reason, I had trouble locating the small can. I found it in the third grocery store I tried, so I know it's still out there. Save the can and use it to measure the other ingredients.



Washington Lawyer Margarita

Place into blender

1 small can (6 ounce) frozen limeade
1 can Tequila
1/3 can Rose's lime juice
1/3 can Triple Sec

Fill the rest of the blender with ice. Blend to an icy slush.

Run a wet finger around the edge of the margarita glasses. Dip in salt. Pour the Margarita into the glasses and enjoy!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com