Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring Cookie Cutter Contest!

I heard the other day that 48 states had snow somewhere. It's been such a bitter winter, especially in the south where we're not used to living with snow covering everything. I guess it's not surprising then, that I'm already thinking about spring.


Over at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen, we're having a little contest for a collection of spring cookie cutters from Wilton. This adorable shamrock and nine Easter cookie cutters are the prize. I love these particular cookie cutters because they would be so easy to decorate. What fun you could have with the Easter egg and the duck!


Entering is easy. All you have to do is a leave a comment at Mystery Lovers' Kitchen! That's easy enough! And be sure to check back on March second when we announce the winner and launch our March contest!


1 comments:

Betsy said...

Yea - I love the Diva Dishes - I'm glad it's back. I missed it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com