Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update!


And she's baaack!


Well, part time anyway. I'm not going to be blogging every day, or on a regular schedule even, but I will be posting here occasionally. I have some updates on products that I look forward to sharing with you.




I won't be posting recipes, though. If you haven't dropped by Mystery Lovers' Kitchen yet, come on by and join the fun. Loads of recipes and personal stories from six authors of culinary mysteries. I post there every Saturday, so that's where you'll find my latest recipes.




My third book, The Diva Paints the Town, was just released! Sophie, Natasha and the gang undertake the redecoration of an old mansion.

Sophie Winston could hardly turn down her deceased neighbor’s last request for a bequest party, but she had no idea that the crafty old man brought the guests together for a reason . . .

Like Sophie, I'm doing some redecorating at my website divamysteries.com. It's not finished yet, but I'm working on some fun new features for readers.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and encouraging. I hope you continue to enjoy the Domestic Diva Mysteries!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com