Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One Touch Can Opener Revisited

Those of you who read The Diva Dishes regularly may recall that I was not a fan of the One Touch can opener. I thought it was a great idea, but the two I bought failed miserably and landed in the trash, which was tantamount to throwing out $40, which made me very unhappy. A friend (who obviously does not read this blog!) recently gave me a One Touch as a gift. It was very thoughtful, but I had memories of the old ones and was doubtful about it. Guess what -- they've improved it considerably, and it even opens the huge bulky pumpkin cans I use all the time. And now, to prove that it works, I offer --


video



Congratulations, One Touch. You recognized the shortcomings of your product and changed it for the better. And no sharp edges, either!

Five cupcakes for the One Touch!

1 comments:

Kaye George said...

Oh goody! I never got one because of your experience. Now I can put it on my Christmas list. How funny that someone gave you one! I'm glad they did.

 
template by suckmylolly.com