Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Environmentally-Friendly Dishwashing Liquid

It seems like I'm obsessed with dishwashing!  My favorite dishwashing liquid (for hand-washing dishes) has become very hard to find.  I've churned through a slew of brands, some overly stinky, some that dry hands, some that just didn't work as well as I would have liked.  I use my dishwashing liquid a lot, so I'm very conscious of how my hands feel after using it.

I'm thrilled with Ecover's Grapefruit & Green Tea Dish Liquid.  It does have a light citrus scent, but I don't find it unpleasant or overwhelming.  It's gentle on my hands, too.  It's biodegradable, and made with plant-based and mineral ingredients.  You can read the complete ingredient list here.  http://www.ecover.com/us/en/Products/Dishes/Grapefruit.htm

The price came in lower than what I usually pay at a big box store.  One of my favorite things about it is that I don't have to rinse, and rinse, and rinse to get rid of it.  It bubbles nicely and then politely rinses off.

Five cupcakes to Ecover's Grapefruit and Green Tea Dish Liquid!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com